Sunday, November 09, 2008

YEA!!! Cindy and Kristi came home for a visit this weekend.


We were having our toast of Eggnog after putting up
the new Christmas tree. Watch out Dad! You might
get a little egg on your nog.


Our beautiful glowing Christmas Tree.
We have such thoughtful kids. Kristi and Lex
thought our old tree looked pretty sad so they
gave us a new one last Christmas. Thanks
again. This one is beautiful.




Lunch with Memaw



Whaz up?




We clebrated Cindy's birthday early because we were
all together. I really miss seeing her on her birth-
day.

I had so much fun just being with my kids this weekend.
It was great!!!! Happy Thanksgiving andMerry Christmas
everyone!
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY Cindy. We love you.






2 comments:

The Poth's said...

I had a great time this weekend too! Miss you already! Love you!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for my bday party! LOVE YOU