Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Raymond's Birthday

Raymond had a very nice surprise last Saturday that his kids, their spouses and grandkids gave him. A party at the Mexican Inn in Ft. Worth.

No one told me. They all knew that I would “spill the beans”…and I would have.
I cannot keep a secret.
So, I was surprised too.

Earlier that week I had sent out (as a joke) an invitation to a BBQ in honor of Raymond’s 60th birthday.
I guess I had the family going…they thought that I had figured out what was going on. HA HA HA!!!!
I had not.
My neighbor sent the slide show to me and told me that it was her birthday and could I come to her party. I thought that it was cute so I sent it out. Little did I know that it would cause such a commotion among my family? Sorry…..ha ha ha

I just think that we have the best, most thoughtful kids in the world. Thank you so much for the last weekend. It was soooo much fun.
I did not take one picture. I know that this surprises you all. If you would like to see pictures go to Cindy or Kristi’s blog site.

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

I am so glad we surprised you both! Love you!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

HeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeee!