Monday, May 12, 2008

Cindy's Graduation and Mother's Day

My wonderful Mother's Day meal.

Preparing the Mother's Day Breakfast

Beautiful Table and Flowers
Mother's Day Breakfast YUMMMMMMMM The beautiful flowers were my Mother's Day present and I went off and left them. ;0(....I hope that Cindy and Matt enjoyed them as much as I appreciated them. I love them for such a nice gesture and the food was yummy ;0)

My sweet daughter Cindy, Molly and Me on Mother's Day. I missed seeing Kristi and Lex.

Cindy and Matt

The Graduate

Dean,Matt,Cindy (and Molly), Raymond, Mary

Mr. and Mrs. Matt Fleharty and Molly

Molly

Look at the stage.....it is Cindy getting her diploma.


Out to eat.

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

We are glad y'all got to come! Miss you!
Love, me

The Poth's said...

Aw, y'all look like you had a great weekend! I love the picture that shows the crowd at graduation. I was wondering how many people graduated and such! Thanks for posting all these pics! Love you and wish we were there!