Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cindy, Matt and Molly's visit July 15-16

Molly had an adventure this last weekend at our house. She proved to be a real hunter. Friday night her senses were aroused as she heard noises in my Zinnas. At that time she was tied so she couldn't investigate. Raymond untied her and she took out like lighting chasing something into a pipe at the back of our yard. The next morning she tracked and stunned a rat that she found climbing on the back fence. YUCK !!!!!!!!!!!! (Raymond will need to set some traps and catch them.) Molly didn't know what to do with this little rat. You noticed earlier I said stunned. The rat was stunned just long enough for me to run into the house for my camera. Even though it was a rat I wanted to add it to my blog site. What am I turning in to .....a blogger?

3 comments:

The Poth's said...

Great story mom! I love the way you write stories...very descriptive! And I am glad to know that have official joined the addictive side of being a blogger!!! Love you!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Yay Bloggers!!!!!!!!! Keep it up.

Emily said...

Yes! We have converted another one. :0)